Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Daily WiLL - April 17, 2014

The wife and I decided to split up the shopping chores this afternoon.  We needed to get one item at the Pavilions on Olympic and we also needed to get the water jug refilled.  The rest of the shopping was to be done at Ralphs which doesn't carry the one item (Wheat Gluten Flour to make Seitan).  Since shopping with all three of us is usually an effort in futility and a complete waste of time, I volunteered to do the majority of the shopping at Ralphs while Melissa went to Pavilions.  Now the two stores are less than half a mile away, and it takes maybe a minute or two to drive it.

Wouldn't you know that it took my wife longer to get her items than it did for me to do about $100 worth of shopping.  She had all sorts of reasons as to why, none of which were seemingly her fault.  It just seems par for the course.  Oh well.

I am very much looking forward to the Kings taking on the Sharks tonight at the Shark Tank up in San Jose.  Yes, I know it's the SAP arena, but just like to me it's still The Pond, I won't call it SAP.  Though I do wonder if the entire arena has a Spanish Audio feed.

Should all go well I'll take Kaylee to DCA tomorrow (OK for those of you who aren't hip to the abbreviations:

DLR = Disneyland Resort (i.e. the entire thing, Downtown Disney and the two theme parks, plus hotels)
DCA = Disney California Adventure Park
DL = Disneyland (The original)
DTD = Downtown Disney shopping district.

We are planning on doing the Egg Hunt that we did at DL on Saturday so that we can perhaps complete our set of six plastic eggs.

I've also spent much of the afternoon bulking up my offerings on eBay, so if you have a hankering for some trading cards, please check my listings out.

No comments:

Post a Comment