Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Daily WiLL - April 6, 2014

I didn't get to watch all of Wrestlemania, just the last match really, and not even all of it.  Other than the Undertaker losing to end his Wrestlemania streak, there really wasn't all that much to be excited about.  Oh I suppose the triple-threat match between Batista, Orton and Daniel Bryan was pretty good, but it was patently obvious that Bryan was going to go over, we knew that months ago when they STARTED the program between Bryan and "The Authority".  Now tomorrow night on RAW it's going to be more and more Authority against Bryan, especially since Orton didn't get pinned or submitted to lose his belt.

 Oh, I suppose I should mention to those who don't already know, yes I enjoy Professional Wrestling.  I've been watching it since I was a wee lad bouncing on my Grandfather's knee, watching the old WWWF from Madison Garden once a week.  I started really paying attention around the same time Hulk Hogan won his first title from the Iron Sheik back in 1984 officially starting Hulkamania.  Most folks don't even remember that the match was Hogan's first in the WWF in almost two years.  I remember the first Wrestlemania back in 1985, and having to rent the video tape from the video store on Westwood and LaGrange.

I know I have more to say on the subject, but I'm really tired after helping with the two shows of the musical today.  Bed awaits.



No comments:

Post a Comment