Monday, April 28, 2014

The Daily WiLL - Monday April 28, 2014

It's almost May already?  April is indeed the cruelest month, as I have so many birthdays to keep track of, the least of which is my wife's.  She turned 40 this year, and we celebrated at Disneyland.  I can't help thinking that even though we had a great time she would have enjoyed something else.  Sorry about that honey.

Back on the resume sending beat, shipped out over a dozen of those bad-boys via email this morning.  There's a job at UCLA I'd love to get a call about.

My penultimate stand-up comedy class is tonight.  I still need to do the reading.

Apparently the US Government still uses 8" Floppy Disks for Missile Defense.  That's really kind of disturbing.  Where the heck do they go to buy new blanks?  It's not like Computer City still exists.

Time to do some REAL work now, as in writing.  I've recently decided to turn my trilogy of Void Queen stories into basically one book.  So while I was almost finished with the first draft of book one, it appears I'm only really about 2/5ths of the way done.

Yes, math wasn't really  my strong suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment