Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Daily WiLL - Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I remember asking my dad once what being stoned was like.  I was a teenager, and while I'd been around marijuana my entire life, I'd never partaken.  When I was a kid it was easier, hanging out with the adults playing their board and card games with them, they never excluded me.  They just passed me by.  When playing Monopoly they would always put a freshly rolled joint in the Free Parking jackpot, and whomever hit the jackpot got to light it, except when I did, then my Dad lit it.

I recall that my father described the feeling as light-headedness, like having your head filled with cotton balls, that your pain goes away and you generally feel better.  That is the effect that I'm going for most of the time as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment