Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Daily WiLL - Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My dreams are becoming increasingly disturbing to the point where remembering them (and I do) is getting painful.  People who haven't been with us for years are popping up and whatever unresolved issues I have with them are being played out in my subconscious in a nasty manner, and I have no idea why.  I wish my id would just stop being so weird for a change.

So I see that Ms. Jo Rowling has written yet another short sequel piece to the Harry Potter universe.  I read it already, it's...well...I really wish she'd stop writing sequel pieces to the HP story and just let it go.  I have much respect for Ms. Rowling, I really do.  I don't think she did anything overtly original with her books, but much like George Lucas she captured the right zeitgeist at the right time and became a billionaire from her ingenuity and hard work.  Really though, stop Jo, just stop.  The epilogue at the end of Deathly Hallows was bad enough.  LET US WONDER for a change.

Kaylee is at Camp Hollywood at Pamper and Play this week with her wonderful Yogi Laura Fuller and guest instructors Jameson and Wendy Reeves.  She had a blast yesterday, but unless she seriously cleans her room she's not going to be a happy camper.


3 comments:

  1. Will....are you going to Murder at the Beach, Bouchercon 2014?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had no plans, what is this event? Tell me more.

      Delete