Friday, August 15, 2014

This Afternoon's 90's Play List

I'm in a 90's mood today.  Mentioned it earlier.  Here's the 90's play list that I've been listening to.  I also realise that some of these songs are not from the 90's.  I should probably put them in the right place.  This all started with the Oasis album "Whats the Story Morning Glory".  




Oasis-Supersonic
Primitive Radio Gods-Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand
Primus-Tommy The Cat
Space-Spiders
U2-The Sweetest Thing
Arrested Development-Revolution
Belly-Feed The Tree
Belly-Gepetto
Butthole Surfers-Dracula From Houston
Dance Hall Crashers-Lost Again
Divinyls-I Touch Myself
Everything But the Girl-Missing
Fatboy Slim-Praise You
Garbage-I Think I'm Paranoid
Hole-Celebrity Skin
Hole-Malibu
James-Laid
Jane`s Addiction-Jane Says
John Cale-Hallelujah
Living Colour-Cult Of Personality
Madonna-Ray Of Light
Marcy Playground-Sex and Candy
Matthew Sweet-Girlfriend
Mazzy Star-Fade Into You
Mojo Nixon-Elvis Is Everywhere
Nirvana-Come As You Are
Nirvana-Heart-Shaped Box
Nirvana-In Bloom
Nirvana-Lithium
Nirvana-Smells Like Teen Spirit
OMC-How Bizarre
Paula Cole-I Don't Want To Wait
PJ Harvey-Down By The Water
Queensrÿche-Jet City Woman
Queensrÿche-Silent Lucidity
R.E.M.-It`s The End Of The World As
R.E.M.-Man in the Moon
Richard Thompson-I Feel So Good
Right Said Fred-I'm too Sexy
Rufus Wainwright-Hallelujah
Space-Female Of The Species
Space-Neighbourhood
Spin Doctors-Jimmy Olsen's Blues
Spin Doctors-Little Miss Can't Be Wrong
Sugar Ray-Even Though
Sugar Ray-Every Morning
Sugar Ray-Falls Apart
Sugar Ray-Fly
The Sundays-Here's Where the Story Ends
They Might Be Giants-Don't Let's Start
They Might Be Giants-Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
Third Eye Blind-Semi Charmed Life
Tom Cochrane-Life Is A Highway
Tom Jones-Kiss
U2-One
U2-Satellite Of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment