Monday, February 15, 2016

Chhh...chhh...chh Changes

Turn and face the strange...


My wife and I are entering a trial separation beginning later this month.  This fills me with dread and makes me depressed.  Thankfully I have therapy to get through.  I haven't been "single" for 15 years, and I haven't had a roommate in 17 years.

My goal is to become a stronger person, to heal, to be more independent and less co-dependent.  Also to give her time and space for perspective.  I am hoping that it will result in us coming back together stronger and with more respect for one another.

I do not know what my wife's goals are.

I just want to stop being a ball of emotions that cries at the littlest thing.  That said I should go into acting because I can cry on cue now.


No comments:

Post a Comment