Monday, June 6, 2016

"The Resurrection of Jake the Snake Roberts" - Documentary on Netflix

I just finished watching "The Resurrection of Jake the Snake Roberts" - I HIGHLY recommend this documentary on how one can fight their demons successfully. Alcoholism and drug addiction touch too many of our lives, friends and loved ones. I don't care if you love wrestling or hate it, watch this show. It's on Netflix now. I never much cared for Snake's character wrestling wise, and I always thought he was just another broken down wrestler who was put through the grindstone that breaks down so many of those performers, but man, I'm a fan now. And Diamond Dallas Page, I was ALWAYS a big fan, but man that guy, he's the cream of the crop. He's loyal, caring and the most motivating person I've seen in a long time. Heck I might have to try DDP yoga.

https://www.netflix.com/search/jake%20the%20snake?jbv=80077857&jbp=0&jbr=0

No comments:

Post a Comment